Motivate and Improve Skills
Qualifications are a fantastic way to develop staff and to show your organisation values a professional approach. At Target Training we provide a number of accredited qualifications:
These qualifications are for staff that are working in or looking to gain entry to, roles in Training, Assessment and Internal Quality Assurance.
These units and qualifications are for individuals who carry out assessment and internal quality assurance roles in their organisation with the opportunity to develop and improve their practice as well as achieving a professional qualification for the role. They have been developed for those working in accredited learning (NVQ’s), non accredited learning (i.e in-house training), the National Qualification Framework (NQF) and the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (Knowledge only)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Level 4 Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Award in Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
The qualifications offer flexibilty, using a mix of the units available - some competence-based and some knowledge based.
If you are unsure if these awards are for you or your organisation, contact us to discuss. We can also offer 'in-house' workshops ranging from a 1/2 day introduction workshop to full course packages covering any of the relevant qualifications.
Learning and Development
We offer a full range of Learning & Development qualifications. They are internationally recognised professional Learning and Development qualifications which are designed to improve the standard of practices and procedures of those groups or individuals who are working in training and development in any type of organisation, whether it be for accredited or non-accredited learning. As with the new Assessor and Quality Assurance awards there is no requirement for the learners, trainees or staff involved in the learning and development programmes to be undertaking an accredited vocationally related qualification or something similar.
The new qualifications are as follows:
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Learning and Development
- Level 3 Award in Facilitating Learning and Development
- Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development
- Level 4 Award in Learning and Development
- Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development
Level 3 is aimed at those working in training and development and who have a great deal of technical skills and knowledge, working with minimum supervision and have a good record of ensuring work meets the required standard, whilst at Level 4 they are aimed at senior or managerial level in learning and development and have a great deal of professional experience.
If however, you are looking to enter the world of training and development then you can also undertake these qualifications as they cover both theoretical and practical aspects and there are specialist mini qualifications incorporated into the full Awards, Certificate and Diploma, such as the Assessor and Quality Assurance roles. The qualifications can also be achieved on a unit by unit basis as you gain more knowledge and experience and become more involved in the design and management of learning and development programmes.
Target Training offer a range of management qualifcations, through ILM, to suit many levels, roles and experiences.