Self Coaching - Pocket Guide
Written by Claire Moody, this pocket guide is a brilliant tool for personal development using proven coaching skills and techniques. You can use the key titles in this book to improve and develop your life.
Claire has over 35 years of experience in training and coaching and holds an MSc in executive coaching. With her executive coaching experience, she will share with you the secrets of unlocking life-changing insights. Claire believes that a person's past is no indication of their future. She believes everyone can achieve change in whatever direction they choose.
This pocket guide can aid you in achieving your goals and dreams. Furthermore, it will help you realise answers to your problems which can be a life-changing experience.
This book provides a mindset and a culture for personal development. Moreover, it includes a fantastic self-reflection log to enable the reader to identify areas for improvement and to identify what they will do to improve.
Written by Claire Moody, an accomplished and successful performance coach, the book contains the following chapters:
1. Make mistakes, mistakes are important
2. Shift that paradigm
3. When we encounter adversity
4. Why waste energy on something negative?
5. Have you written your next chapter?
6. What would make a huge difference in your life if you went to work on it?
7. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable
8. Ever thought about having a whole day of positivity?
9. What is a perfect day?
10. You don't know what you don't know
11. Why do people think they struggle with decision making?
12. Journey in life, a great area to reflect on, who are you?
13. Reflective journal
Claire's mantra is that 'It's not about being the best, it's about being the best you can be' and the book provides you with the understanding to apply this philosophy accordingly.
When you order you will be sent a link that will take you directly to the book that can read like an ebook or download if required.